慾望城市Gaga版。這首歌是Lady Gaga根據她個人在紐約生活多年的真實體驗所寫成。
Love Game
原唱者:Lady Gaga
發行年:2008
Let's have some fun,
(我們找點樂子)
This beat is sick
(這個節奏不夠嗨)
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
(我想要騎在你的XX上)
(註:Disco Stick指的是在舞廳裡,男人把螢光棒折斷後,將裡面的發光液體倒在自己的XX上.好引起眾人注意力)
I wanna kiss you
(我想親你)
But if I do then I might miss you babe
(親了你之後,我又會想你)
It's complicated and stupid
(這樣太複雜、又很蠢)
Got my ass squeezed by sexy Cupid
(我的屁屁被捏了一下)
Guess he wants to play,
(他可能是想跟我玩吧)
Wants to play A love game
(大概是想搞一夜情)
Hold me and love me
(抱我、愛我)
Just want to touch you for a minute
(我只想摸你一下)
Maybe three seconds is enough for my heart to quit it
(其實也許三秒鐘就夠,我要的是那種感覺)
Let's have some fun,
(來找點樂子吧)
This beat is sick
(這個節奏太沉悶了)
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
(我想要坐在你的XX上)
【GOOGLE提供的廣告】
Don't think too much just bust that kick
(不要想太多,用力踢就對了)
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
(我想要坐在你的XX上)
Let's play a love game,
(來吧,一起來亂搞)
Play a love game
(愛情只是個遊戲)
Do you want love or you want fame?
(你要真愛,還是要名利?)
Are you in the game?
(你知道這只是個遊戲嗎?)
Dans le love game
(在愛情的遊戲裡……)
(註:"Dans le" 是法文,意思就等於英文的 "in the")
I'm on a mission,
(我有個使命)
And it involves some heavy touchin' yeah.
(這個使命很重要)
You've indicated your interest,
(你表明了你的興趣)
I'm educated in sex, yes.
(而我的床上功夫很棒)
And now I want it bad,
(現在我想要了)
Want it bad.
(非常想要)
A love game,
(跟你玩這個愛的遊戲)
A love game.
(其實只是性欲的遊戲)
I can see you staring there from across the block with a smile on your mouth and your hand on your huh
(我看到你站在遠處,臉上掛著微笑,手上忙著自摸)
The story of us it always starts the same with a boy and a girl and a huh and a game!
(反正就是這樣,孤男寡女乾柴烈火,哈哈)
And a game
(接下來會發生什麼事你應該知道)
A love game!
(就是這麼一回事)


